These unbee-lievably cute little bees would love to buzz around your holiday tree!
Elves need love too, so why not knit a whole group to love!!
Here’s number 5 in the list of 7 new patterns!
Knit a whole herd of these woolly sheep and you’ll never have trouble
falling asleep again!
Pattern is now available for sale on Ravelry, Etsy, Love Knitting & Craftsy!
Now available on Etsy!
These little Christmas Beavers would make a happy addition to your holiday tree! They are designed to be used as a hanging or standing ornaments and are also experts at hugging fingers and pens!!
Here is the first in my Nativity Series of patterns, Three Kings! These little guys come bearing tiny knitted gifts!!
I have added the pattern to my Ravelry & Etsy stores – this addition means that I have surpassed my 2017 goal of having 2 dozen patterns available in my shops :), so that’s a total of 6 of 10 goals complete! #3 – Intarsia, #6 – Brioche, #7 – Knit myself a really nice sweater, and #10 – Double side knitting, are all that remain.
I probably won’t get to the sweater this year as I have an added goal of designing the sweater pattern too, so there’s still lots of work to be done.
As mentioned in the L is for Love Nest post, I am going to be focusing on three series of patterns:
- Twelve Days of Christmas – a series of 12 patterns representing the 12 items from the 12 Days of Christmas song. (Partridge in a Pear Tree is complete!)
- Musical Mice – a series of 12 patterns with Muris Mouse depicting 12 of my favourite Christmas Carols. (Warm Woolen Mittens is complete!) I have made a slight alternation to this series. I will be doing a variety of animals rather than just mice.
- Nativity Scene – a series of patterns for a complete Nativity Scene. (Three Kings is complete!)
Stay tuned for the next three patterns in the series:
2 Turtle Doves
Deck the Halls
Mary, Joseph, & Baby Jesus
This is the first in my Christmas Carol Critters series of patterns – Warm Woolen Mittens!!
Each pattern in this series will be based on one of my favourite Christmas Carols or stories. Although not officially a Christmas Carol, “My Favourite Things” from “Sound of Music” has become very popular as a holiday song in recent years. I am a long-time fan of both the movie and the song, so I just had to include it in this series!
These little mice in their warm woolen mittens would make lovely child-friendly Christmas ornaments or even mini stockings! Just imagine waking up to this little friend hanging by your bed or on your tree with his mitten full of tiny treats!
I have finally completed the “L” is for Love Nest pattern, from my “A” to “Z” Knitting Challenge List! This one kept me hopping for quite a while as I just couldn’t seem to make the picture in my head come to life! I am really happy with finished project, it would make a lovely Christmas tree ornament and the pattern will also include a version with little flowers and spring-time leaves! This ornament is very child friendly too, no pointy or breakable bits and the birds can come out of their little nest for some play time!
This will be the last project from the Alphabet Challenge list for awhile unless one of the topics just happens to strike my fancy. I have three series of patterns that I am making a priority in the next two to three months:
- Twelve Days of Christmas – a series of 12 patterns representing the 12 items from the 12 Days of Christmas song.
- Musical Mice – a series of 12 patterns with Muris Mouse depicting 12 of my favourite Christmas Carols.
- Nativity Scene – a series of patterns for a complete Nativity Scene.
I will be posting pictures of each of these items as they are completed and will be making the patterns available on my shops with the intention of offering each series as an E-book!
I am very excited about these projects and can’t wait to get started, who needs time for sleep and food?!!