Looking back over June, I was feeling very much like I had been extremely unproductive. Very few blog posts and, although I knit everyday, every chance I get, I couldn’t remember finishing much at all. I decided to take a page out of my artist daughter’s book and create a sort of collage of monthly projects to really get a clear picture of just how much I had actually accomplished last month!
- 2nd sample for K is for Kangaroo pattern.
- 1st sample for Two-Tone Texture Wrist Warmer pattern.
- 2nd sample for Trellis Fair Isle Cowl pattern.
- 2nd sample for Mosaic Slip Stitch Hat pattern. (I will be adding this pattern to my shops today!)
- I is for Inchworm.
- Commission for baby sweater and hat.
- J is for Jewelry Box.
- 2nd sample for Two-Tone Texture Wrist Warmer pattern.
- Busy Birthday Beavers for the EtsyCA150+ Canada birthday event (this is actually 3 finished items as the pattern includes instructions for 3 sizes and I completed one of each!)
- Broken Leg Bird, I designed this for a friend’s little boy who broke his leg this month.
- Basket Weave Cable Hat and Wrist Warmer pattern. (I will be adding this pattern to my shops today)!
After creating the collage (no way am I re-doing it!), I realized that I missed a project. I completed the below as a commission for a friend’s golf & cat-loving brother’s 60th birthday!
In addition to these finished items, I also have a few WIPs started in June. Putting this together has definitely helped me feel a lot more content with my June productivity. I will certainly have to make this a monthly habit. Hopefully, July’s collage with be even bigger!!